tina fey is one classic character



tina fey has come a long way. from doing sketches and weekend update on snl to winning emmys and writing/creating 30 rock, she's definitely hit it out of the park. not only is she successful on screen (her recent movie, Date Night, is out now), but her comedy is intelligent and witty. sure beats having to listen to will ferrell jokes all day (gotta say though, nothing beats a boring afternoon with some classic Frank the Tank). it seems like ms. fey finds humor in everything, and yet behind her hilarious exterior, you can definitely tell that she puts in so much work to be as successful as she is today. her recent interview with esquire definitely shows how she can find humor in the smallest things.

here's an excerpt from the article:

"My four-year-old daughter has a pretend hair-and-nail salon, and I was doing her hair and makeup. I said, "Hello ma'am. What's your name? And what do you do?" And she said, "I get paid to dance at parties." And I said, "Oh, no. That's a terrible, terrible answer."
She says she looks like Barack Obama. I think she heard so many people at that time saying I looked like Sarah Palin, I think she was just trying to get in on that. "I look like Barack Obama." Okay. Sure."


to see the full article, pick up the latest esquire or see more of interview here.



source: esquire