so do you really want an iPad? here's some advice



so the iPad has swept through the country, with thousands on thousands of people buying apple's new toy. i don't know about you, but i am definitely intrigued by all apple products. with an iphone and a macbook pro, i can definitely say i made the right decision when i decided to leave my crappy ibm desktop behind. still, i've been on the fence about the iPad, why would i need one if i already have an iphone? will it really make a difference in my life? don't get me wrong, if someone threw me an iPad my way, i'm okay with that. but if you're like me and finding trouble deciding, here's an article from the nyTimes weighs the pros and cons of the iPad. oh and a video after the break exploring apple's new invention, so keep on reading...





Apple iPad from ANDRO CONDE on Vimeo.

source: nyTimesfreeipads